EXPLORE THE AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES TODAY
AND BECOME A VALUED MEMBER OF THE RTBH TEAM.
Who is RTBH?
Step into RTBH and you’ll find an organization offering some of the best benefits and career opportunities in the Mobile Bay region. A modern accounting firm rooted in a supportive culture, our people come to the Firm and stay, enjoying an excellent work environment that is fun yet challenging.
RTBH is a cut above the rest, and we expect the same out of our team members. We understand that good investments take time and commitment to be prosperous. Our firm is ready to recognize your talents, nurture your skills and help you build a successful career. Are you ready?
How we work?
RTBH prides itself in providing a supportive culture where we all work together to complete tasks and celebrate success. As an employer, our priority is to recognize our team’s hard work and ensure they feel appreciated. We know that a staff that feels valued produces higher quality work. . From Chick-fil-a Thursdays to flexible workday structures, RTBH is committed to creating an environment that works for its people.
Why it matters?
At RTBH, we strive to hire the best and brightest professionals. From community volunteerism to honor society memberships, our staff accountants are well-versed not only in their core curriculum, but also in their social networks. Service is built into every week at RTBH. Each Friday, employees may dress casually and participate in our Casual for a Cause initiative in which we select a local cause to spotlight and support it with a monetary donation on behalf of the Firm. We fully believe that our relationships with each other, our clients and our communities are invaluable to our growth as individuals and as a full-service CPA firm.
How to find the right fit?
Whether you’re a student, recent graduate or experienced professional looking for the next step, RTBH wants to help you grow as a person and in your career. Finding the right fit for you and the Firm ensures a long-term relationship. Explore our available opportunities today.
What’s in it for you?
A hard day’s work feels good, but spending that day in an excellent work environment with great benefits is even better.
The Firm provides competitive insurance packages, a 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts and a generous paid time off and holiday policy. We invest in our team’s continued success through a new business incentive plan, CPA exam fee reimbursement, CPA certification bonus opportunity, and sponsorship of required continuing professional education (CPE) through AICPA and other programs. On top of that, we offer a wellness benefit, section 529 plan and overtime opportunities.
Seeking Talent at All Levels
Whether you just finished your degree or you have years of experience, RTBH would like to hear from you. We are actively seeking new team members who are bright, energetic, have a good work ethic and positive attitude.
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Preparation and review tax returns
- Participate in compilation, review and audit engagements
- Financial statement preparation
- Assist with special projects and consulting engagements
- Exposure to a wide variety of businesses and organizations across many industries
- Opportunity to work closely with Managers and Partners along with Clients
- Minimal travel, if any
- Advancement is available based on performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA is a plus, but not required
- Willing to work independently and as a team
Or email us at email@example.com or call 251.473.5550
Senior Tax Accountant
- 2+ years experience in public accounting
- CPA or in the process of taking the exam
- Tax experience necessary – including experience in preparing individual, S corporation and partnership tax returns
- Experience with audit, compilation and review engagements a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload