Debit Hard Work – Credit Great Perks
During those sleepless nights staring at a tax accounting book, did you ever think it would pay off in Thursday night chair massages during Tax Season? Well, at Russell Thompson Butler & Houston that is what you will get. RTBH’s first goal is to make certain its staff feels comfortable and appreciated because when they do, the work they produce will be of the highest quality.
At RTBH, we strive to hire the best and brightest professionals. From community volunteerism to honor society memberships, our staff accountants are well versed not only in their core curriculums but also in their social networks.
Offering some of the best benefits and career opportunities in the Mobile Bay region, RTBH provides an excellent work environment that is fun yet challenging. RTBH is a cut above the rest, and we expect the same out of our teammates. Good investments take time and commitment to be prosperous. RTBH is willing to nurture you and your career so that you may be as successful as you desire to be.
Our quest to find the next RTBH accountant is forever ongoing. Finding the right fit for you and the Firm ensures a long-term relationship.
Experienced Audit Accountant
- 3+ years experience in public accounting
- CPA certification Required
- Ability to plan and manage audit engagements
- Ability to plan and complete Review and compilation engagements
- Ability to research accounting issues
- Possess strong organizational skills and display ability to prioritize workload
- Experience working with government/nonprofit clients a plus
Senior Tax Accountant
- 2+ years experience in public accounting
- CPA or in the process of taking the exam
- Tax experience necessary – including experience in preparing individual, S corporation and partnership tax returns
- Experience with audit, compilation and review engagements a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload